Member profiles

Posted: by Montannari in
0

Let's start the blog with the profile of the members:


Our crew have 6 members:
Marcos, Yuri, Daniel, Ivan, Jonatas and Erivan.


click on "more information" to get full post. ^^










Hi visitor, my name is Yuri Montannari Dantas; I’m 17, was born in Natal-RN and live in Natal since then. Make friends is very easy for me, I’m an agitated person, talk a lot, and I have a dubious personality (according to my girlfriend). I live with my parents and my brother. I have few friends but a lot of colleagues. I have always studied in private schools, some of them considered major schools like: Facex and Salesiano, where I concluded my high school. I’m a student of Baccalaureate of Science and Technology at the Federal University of Rio Grande Do Norte and I’ll choose Mechanical Engineering when I graduate. I love music! No matter where I go my earphones are with me. I’m pretty much eclectic although in my music library there are more Rap, Hip Hop and Trance. Among my best artists: Eminem, Lil Wayne, Armin van Buuren and Daft Punk. I have always wanted to travel to Canada and I intend to do a one-year exchange program or maybe a university exchange if I find something like that.
“That’s all folks”, I hope this description of myself will serve as a beginning to define me.







My name is Daniel Leoncio, born March 18, 1991 in Natal-RN. I am a young pretty relaxed and happy, like going out with friends and consider myself to be communicative. Currently I'm studying baccalaureate degree in science and technology, in UFRN. I intend to major in mechanical engineering in future. I am very active in the informatics area, although like much of the technological means, I identify a lot with cars, this is my dream  small. Working with cars is what I want. I get great support from my family, I think that's what motivates me more to follow my goal, knowing that behind it all, Would anyone have trust in me to reach my goal, will be a victory for everyone! I like to travel a lot, whenever possible I am scheduled a journey, which is in home to family, or even until see new places.




My name is Marcos Felipe, I'm 19 years old and enjoy music (mainly rock), sports (mainly football and basketball) and electronics (mainly computers). I was born in Natal, lived in Macaíba / RN until 4 years old and after that I moved to Natal / RN definitely. I am interested in the field of mechanics, oil and gas and also in computer science. At first I studiedat “Colégio Espaço Educação”, afterat “Colégio Executivo-Ponta Negra” and “Colégio Salesiano-São José.” I chose the BCT to be an area where I identify myself, being an area of ​​constant growth in the world and I have not chosen which engineering to follow. My outlook is that I will form a very good engineer and join the labor market.



My name is Ivan Aleksei da Silveira Albuquerque, I have 17 years, some of the areas witch I identify are: Computing, music and technology. I’m a happy guy, extrovert, simpatic, but very shy, I have some difficulties to talk with a unknown person, but when I already know a person, I don’t have this problem. I’ve started to study earlier, I am 2 years early. I’ve study more on schools of religious character. I’ve tried CEFET, current IFRN, the computer course. I don’t pass in 2 different tries. I continued my high school in a private school, and at 2009 I did vestibular to C&T with 16 years, and I passed. Actually with 17, I’m at second period of course. I pretend, after I finish my course, also do the music course at UFRN, because I like to play Electric Bass, and I want to improve my knowledge.




I'm Jonatas Tavares Paes, I’m 19 years old. I am a very serious person and a very funny one, constantly talking and absurdly quiet. Three areas of my life that I will workout every day: music, learning and physical. I am evangelical or Protestant, whatever. I live in the middle of science, but I’m creationist and always trying to be a servant of God. I love to play bass, but lately I've been playing guitar in my baptist church, Shekinah, and I’m enjoying it day by day. I hear so much soul, It’s my favorite music style. But I'm also a lover of Brazilian music and pagode. Some artists that I hear the most are: Henrique Cerqueira, Max Viana, Djavan, Jorge Vercillo, Exaltasamba, and my favorite, Ed Motta. It may seem strange that I hear so many artists that do not sing gospel music, but this has to do with my music, not my worship. I have a pleasure in learning, every day I urge to learn more, knowing fascinates me completely. Love the calculations, I spend hours solving exercises. But what holds my attention is the physics, especially Newtonian mechanics. I call the physics as the science of why, and I always try to know the reason for everything that surrounds me, from near or far. I intend to be the best of all physical, I want my children and grandchildren to study me. I workout every day, don’t make a cult of the body, but each day got better nutrition and a healthier life.



My name is Erivan Xavier, I’m 20 years, born in Parnamirim-RNcurrently studying the course of C&T (Science and Technology) at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte. I studied in a public school,called Santos Dumont,and for being a school of military character,wefollow some rules imposed on students. In the UFRN, I’m at the second semester and I don’t have any subsequent course yet to proceed, but with at over time of the course, I will survey the options available to choose, then,my future. I like to going out, short movies, the beach on the weekend, do a little of everything. I know many people, and I like to make fast friendships that last a lifetime. I like to play sports when I’m at a time, soccer is one of them. The life with my family is very good, not to mention they gave me an amazing support throughout my life until now.

0 comments: